Seven new members of the Dallas Entrepreneur Center’s fiduciary board were announced by The DEC Network Board Chair Tim Hill.
The nonprofit said that the new members bring a wealth of experience and knowledge in various industries and will be instrumental in helping it achieve its mission of helping entrepreneurs start, build, and grow their businesses.
The following individuals have been named to the board of directors:
- Bryan Robert, VP, Veritex Community Bank
- Chase Murphy, Tax Partner, Baker Tilley
- David Cherrie, CEO, Arcade
- Hayden Meredith, VP Technology & Disruptive Commerce, JPMorganChase
- Ichan Stall, Founder, Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, and Mentor
- Keith Dean, VP Relationships Manager, Texas Capital Bank
- Lubbock Smith, Director of Community Development & Vista Outreach, Vista Bank
The existing board members are:
- Bill Chinn, CEO, The Dallas Entrepreneur Center
- Brian McGrath, President, Courts & Justice, Tyler Technologies
- Candra Sweat, Founder, Everyday Executive
- Carlos White, Licensing & Corporate Partner, Lathrop GPM
- Chris Wilkes, CEO, Enginsoft USA
- Courtney Getum, Associate Partner, McKinsey and Company
- David Wetherington, EVP, Colliers International
- Derric Hicks, SVP Group Manager, Comerica Bank
- Duane Dankesreiter, SVP of Research and Innovation, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Jeff Harvey, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
- Jeff Lupinacci, VP of Human Resources, Chief Talent Officer, ALKEGEN
- Jorge Corral, Dallas Office Managing Director, Accenture
- Juan Solis, Community Development Manager, TRUIST
- Morgan Watson, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Narasimha Raju Nagubhai, Head of Infrastructure and Platform, ESN, Motorola Solutions
- Neha Kunte, CEO, MNK Infotech
- Quincy Preston, CEO & Founder, Dallas Next
- R’Kes Starling, CEO, Reveles Clinical Services
- Randy Johanneck, (Retired) SVP, (Retired) Comerica Bank
- Rachel Capps, SVP, Capital One
- Sean Lofgren, VP Business Development, Overwraps Flexibles
- Stacey Miller, National Manager Strategic Innovaton, Toyota Financial Services
- Summer Wright, AVP Design & Innovation, BCBSTX
- Tammy Richards, Former CEO, VolunteerNow
- Tim Hill, Owner, Tim Hill Photography
- Tony Esposito, Risk Management Consultant, Lockton Companies
- Trey Bowles, Managing Director, Techstars
- Tristen Wilson, Community Development Officer, Dallas Regional Community Development, Frost – Banking, Investments, Insurance
In addition to the appointments, The DEC Network recognized several members of the board at its recent meeting. The following awards were presented:
- Corporate Supporter of the Year 2022: PNC Bank’s Amber Scanlan and Karen Riley
- DEC Network Board Champion: Brian McGrath
- Best Board Committee Chair: David Wetherington
- Best New Board Member: Tristen Wilson
The DEC Network is a nonprofit organization that drives innovation and economic impact by helping entrepreneurs start, build and grow their businesses. With a number of innovation hubs across DFW, its provides expert education, access to knowledgeable mentors and a vibrant community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
It accelerates founder success via connections and collaboration from its work with investors, corporations, and public institutions.
The DEC Network said that since 2013, its has attracted more than 125,000 visitors, hosted more than 1,000 educational events, and worked with over 100 partner organizations.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.