EY, the global assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services firm, this week announced 46 finalists for its Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Award in the Southwest region.
For 32 years, the program has recognized entrepreneurs who are excelling in innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
The program has expanded to honor business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries worldwide.
The regional entrepreneur of the year award winners will be announced at a gala event on June 23, at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
Regional award winners are eligible to be considered for the Entrepreneur of the Year National Awards, the winners of which will be announced Nov. 10 in Palm Springs, California.
Here are the finalists:
- Chris Munday — chairman and CEO, 2020 Companies
- Dr. Lucas Lu — founder and CEO, 5Miles LLC
- Stephen Bohanan — founder and chief strategy and sales officer, Alkami Technology
- Jere Thompson — CEO, Ambit Energy
- John Burke — chief information officer, Ambit Energy
- Laurie Rodriguez — chief financial officer, Ambit Energy
- Chris Chambless — chief marketing officer, Ambit Energy
- Blake Walker — chairman, CEO, and president, Arcis Golf
- Don Dykstra — president and CEO, Bloomfield Homes LP
- David Ricker — chairman and CEO, BroadJump LLC
- Merrilee Kick — founder and CEO, BuzzBallz/Southern Champion LLC
- Sheffield Clark — founder and CEO, CoinSource
- Bobby Sharp — chief logistics officer, CoinSource
- Joe Armes — chairman, CEO, and president, CSW Industrials Inc.
- Cade Griffis — founder and CEO, D-Bat Sports
- Alex Doubet — CEO, Door
- David Iliff — CEO, DuraServ Corp.
- Jamie Gibbs — chairman, DuraServ Corp.
- Vince Sullivan — president, DuraServ Corp.
- Kyle Noonan — president and CEO, FreeRange Concepts
- Joshua Sepkowitz — president and CEO, FreeRange Concepts
- Jim Brickman — CEO, Green Brick Partners Inc.
- Mike Stacy — CEO, ID90T Inc.
- Curtis Hite — CEO, Improving
- Rich Howe — chairman and CEO, Inuvo Inc.
- Eric Waller — CEO, MD America Energy LLC
- Carl Wehmeyer — executive vice president, Niagara Conservation Corp.
- Stuart Archer — CEO, Oceans Healthcare
- Kent McKeaigg — founder and CEO, OrderMyGear
- Adam Teague — CEO, Plank and Mill LLC
- Tim Paslay — chief creative officer, Plank and Mill LLC
- Richard Margolin — chief technology officer, RoboKind
- Joey LaRocque — CEO, RockSolid LLC
- Scott Everett — founder and Managing Partner, S2 Capital LLC
- John Schmitz — executive chairman, Select Energy Services Inc.
- Frost Prioleau — co-founder and CEO, Simpli.fi Holdings Inc.
- Sam Darwish — CEO, Skinny IT
- Josh Smith — CEO and co-founder, Solovis
- Lance Crosby — chairman and CEO, StackPath
- Lance Taylor — CEO, Steward Energy II LLC
- Carly Nance — co-founder, The Citizenry
- Rachel Bentley — co-founder, The Citizenry
- Gene Scott — president and CEO, Travel Nurse Across America
- Teresa Mackintosh — CEO, Trintech Inc.
- Tony Ramji — president and CEO, Victory Real Estate Group
- Alex Danza, president and CEO, Vonlane LLC