With the ongoing pandemic changing the way many workplaces traditionally operate, Inc. says “it is completely time to celebrate the companies that have managed to rise above.”
More than 3,000 companies applied for the Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 list with 395 landing a spot. Dallas-Fort Worth landed the most Texas-based companies on the list with 14, followed by the Austin area with 11, then Houston with six.
Here’s the complete list of DFW companies who made the grade:
- 5, an energy advisory firm based in Irving
- Blue Jean Networks, an information technology support company based in Fort Worth
- Dialexa, a technology research, design, and creation firm based in Dallas
- Embark, an accounting consulting firm based in Dallas
- January Digital, a digital marketing agency and consultancy based in Dallas
- JB Warranties, a warranty provider for the HVAC and plumbing industries based in Irving
- LiquidAgents Healthcare, a healthcare staffing agency based in Plano
- Lone Star Analysis, a predictive and prescriptive analytics specialist based in Dallas
- Munck Wilson Mandala, a technology-focused law firm based in Dallas
- OneDay, a software company automating resident storytelling for senior living communities based in Dallas
- OutMatch, a talent analytics business based in Dallas
- The Vested Group, a NetSuite solution provider based in Plano
- TRUth, a media agency based in Plano
- Worldwide Express, a logistics provider based in Dallas
The companies were ranked based on a composite score of survey results conducted by Quantum Workplace. The surveys were taken by the companies’ employees and included topics such as trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future, according to Inc. The applications were submitted prior to the pandemic making its way to the United States.
The average engagement score, which measures how engaged employees are in their work, was 73.5 percent this year with the average going above 90 percent for those who made the list. One hundred percent of the honorees provide health insurance and 62 percent offer offsite employee retreats.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.