Continuing its annual tradition of honoring business leaders, 47 North Texans have been recognized as regional finalists in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 program.
The program recognizes business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National competition. This year’s finalists include a wide mix — from corporate CEOs to startup founders.
This year’s finalists include a wide mix — from corporate CEOs to startup founders.
The regional award winners will be announced at a gala event June 24 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
EY will announce award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, on Nov. 18 at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California.
The award presentations culminate the Strategic Growth Forum, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Finalists and national winners are chosen by an independent panel of judges, including prominent business leaders from business, finance, and local communities, as well as entrepreneurs.
Here are the North Texas finalists for the Southwest Region:
- Joseph DePinto, President and CEO, 7-Eleven Inc.
- Blake Walker, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Arcis Golf
- Lewis L. Bird III, CEO, At Home
- Chris Drake, Founder and CEO, Armor
- Bruce Schultz, CEO, Boardroom Salon for Men
- Gagan Sharma, President and CEO, BSI Financial Services
- John Avila, Chairman of the Board, Byrne Construction
- Bobby Sharp, Chief Marketing Officer, Coinsource
- David Clark, Founder and CEO, Coinsource
- Stephen King, CEO, Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc.
- Dr. Sulman Ahmed, Founder and CEO, DECA Dental
- Stephanie Alsbrooks, CEO and Founder, defi SOLUTIONS
- Joshua Robertson, CEO, E-Mist Innovations, Inc.
- Debbie Frazier, CEO, etc Group
- Larry Johnson, CEO, Fogo de Chão
- Bryan DeLuca, Co-Founder and CEO, Foot Cardigan
- Craig Hall, Chairman, HALL Group
- Kathryn Hall, Co-Proprietor, Vintner, HALL Group
- James Rosengren, MHA, FACHE, Chairman of the Board and Executive Chairman, Heritage Health Solutions, Inc.
- Corey Egan, Founder and CEO, ilumi
- Dallas Tanner, Founder, EVP and CIO, Invitation Homes
- John Bartling, President and CEO, Invitation Homes
- Warren Ivie, CEO, Ivie & Associates, Inc.
- Greg Brown, President and CEO, Learfield Communications, LLC
- Nathan Sheets, President and Chief Steward, Nature Nate’s
- Chris Bradford, President, Newline Interactive
- Kevin Wang, CEO, Newline Interactive
- Gregory Moran, CEO and President, OutMatch
- Kent McKeaigg, Founder and CEO, OrderMyGear LLC
- George Baker, Sr., Founder and CEO, ParkHub
- Stephen Jones, Founder and CEO, Pegasus Technology Solutions
- Suzy Bátiz, Founder and CEO, Poo~Pourri
- Andrew T. Riess II, President and CEO, Popular Ink, LLC
- Darnell Jones, President, POWERHANDZ Inc.
- Nicholas Kennedy, Founder and CEO, RISE Air
- Robert Michelson, CEO, RMG Networks, Inc.
- Quincy Roberts, CEO, Roberts Trucking, Inc.
- Sachin Nayyar, CEO, Securonix
- Sam Darwish, CEO, Skinny IT
- Barclay Berdan, CEO, Texas Health Resources
- William Shaddock, President and CEO, The Bill Shaddock Cos.
- Aaron Graft, Founder, Vice Chairman and CEO, Triumph Bancorp, Inc.
- Frank Gonzalez, CEO, TSP
- Rick Skaggs, President of Emerging Business, Mergers and Acquisitions, TSP
- Dan Flaherty, Founder, VARIDESK
- Jason McCann, CEO, VARIDESK
- Alexander Danza, President and CEO, Vonlane
Delivering what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth innovation, every day. Get the Dallas Innovates e-newsletter.