OneDay, best known for its video platform that allows families to help capture and share the stories of loved ones, is releasing OneDay for Senior Living 4.0, a completely revamped iteration of its platform, built on the foundation of their best-in-class product with new features and an updated user experience.
Launched in 2017, OneDay’s technology captures and digitally preserves the stories of senior living residents’ stories which in turn drives occupancy within communities. As the platform prompts seniors with questions regarding childhood, family, and life experiences, a senior living staff member records the high-quality video and is able to share with the senior’s friends and family, all within seconds.
With OneDay’s latest launch, the company will not only enhance user experience but also hopes to accelerate its sales cycle by utilizing personal video messages which ultimately creates meaningful connections turning prospects into residents and residents into community ambassadors. OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will feature several updates: personalized branded videos, extensive video templates, streamlined notifications, instant two-way messaging, and a centralized dashboard to help identify trends and uncover which videos are driving results.
By using real-time notifications and authentic resident stories,OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will continue to transform the sales cycle for their partner communities and lives of residents’ loved ones.
“Our mission is to spread the power of stories by building best-in-class video platforms, and we’re thrilled to launch the latest release of our flagship OneDay product so that senior living communities can continue to harness our unique video technology to close leases faster, drive revenue, and increase resident engagement,” Dave Jimenez, Chief Revenue Officer at OneDay said in a statement. “Our platform has already proven to be successful as we’ve empowered nearly 5,000 senior living communities across North America to leverage video storytelling, and OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will be the new standard in personal engagement, helping create authentic connections with current residents and prospects alike.”
Key features of OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 include:
- Personalized branded videos for effective sales and resident storytelling: OneDay partners will have a custom app specifically designed for their community with their branding. OneDay for Senior Living has proven to close sales 3x more when prospects receive a personalized video during the sales process, and it has shown a 200% virtual tour conversion of web leads when a personalized video is received.
- Extensive videos and templates: OneDay for Senior Living 4.0 will feature extensive videos and templates for sales and marketing, resident stories, and human resources, and OneDay partners will receive custom themes built specifically for their company and communities. The templated themes and music will be easy to edit and incorporate each communities’ personal brand.
- Streamlined notifications to quickly connect with new leads: Senior living communities will be kept up to date on notifications through a centralized screen. Notifications will automatically populate when someone opens an email, plays a video, or comments on one, allowing communities to quickly connect with prospects in real-time.
- Instant two-way messaging to create personalized connections: To drive sales momentum, a prospective resident or their family can immediately add a comment to a video or reply via text message, creating personalized connection and enhanced communication through two-way messaging.
- Centralized dashboard with granular insights to help drive results: The dashboard provides feedback on what types of emails, videos, and messages are leading to results, and includes notifications, activities, and additional metrics like minutes of video watched.
- Secure account management: Communities can easily control account permissions based on their needs, and they can seamlessly add, change, and remove users when staffing needs change.
Dedicated to enhancing people’s lives and empowering businesses to become storytellers through video, OneDay has recently been making major moves. In 2020 alone, OneDay was named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2020 , raised a Series A funding round of $5.2 million, increased its customer base by more than 150 percent partnering with nearly 5,000 senior living communities across the country, and launched a pivotal new product designed specifically for the funeral home industry.
The company has taken that fire into 2021, announcing another product in an entirely new category: multifamily real estate. Released in May Convey by OneDay, the property technology platform, uses high quality videos to personalize the sales process to connect with prospective and current residents, specifically multifamily leasing agents, so they’re able to showcase communities and shorten sales cycles.
“With our video platform, we believe we can transform countless industries, like multifamily, and create a world where no one’s story goes untold,” Clint Lee, OneDay’s co-founder and CEO, told Dallas Innovates.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.