For the fourth year, Dallas Innovates and D CEO magazine are teaming up to present The Innovation Awards. The program honors companies and leaders—CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, entrepreneurs, and more—driving innovation in North Texas.
All nominations for companies and individuals must be made online. The deadline to enter is Thursday, September 29, 2022 (extended).
The editors of D CEO and Dallas Innovates will select the finalists and winners.
All finalists will be recognized at an exclusive event in early 2023 and featured in the January/February 2023 issue of D CEO and online at Dallas Innovates.
Categories for 2023 include:
- CIO/CTO of the Year
- Corporate Innovator of the Year
- Innovation Fund or Accelerator Leader of the Year
- Startup Leader of the Year
- Innovation in Cybersecurity
- Innovation in Education
- Innovation in Finance
- Innovation in Food and Beverage
- Innovation in Healthcare and Biotech
- Innovation in Manufacturing and Consumer Goods
- Innovation in Real Estate and Hospitality
- Innovation in Talent and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Innovation in AI and Machine Learning
- Innovation in Robotics and IOT
- Innovation in SAAS
- Innovation in Transportation
- Startup of the Year
For more information on the event, reach us here.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.