It’s time to nominate technology startups, STEM teachers, corporations, and other North Texas innovators for the 2018 Tech Titans Awards.
There are 14 categories available ranging from the Community Hero Award to Investment Catalyst Award. Click here for more information about nominations.
Nominations are open through May 25. The winners will be announced Aug. 24 at the 2018 Tech Titans Awards Gala.
Last year’s winners included Henry Vo, a math teacher at Richardson High School, Richard Margolin, chief technology officer for RoboKind, and Suja Chandrasekaran of Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Here’s a list of this year’s awards:
- Community Hero Award
- Corporate CIO Award
- Corporate CTO Award
- Corporate Innovation Award
- Emerging Company CEO Award
- Emerging Company Innovation Award
- Fast Tech
- Investment Catalyst Award
- Technology Adopter Award
- Technology Advocate Award
- Technology Inventors Award
- Tech Titans of the Future-University Level Award
- Tech Titans of the Future-High School Math/Science Teacher Award
Formerly known as the Metroplex Technology Business Council, Richardson-based Tech Titans is the largest technology trade association in Texas. It represents a quarter million employees through its 300 member companies.