According to the 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, ten of the fastest-growing companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, or energy technology industries call North Texas home.
The companies on the list come from a wide range of industries and have all seen significant revenue growth from 2015 to 2018. To qualify, companies had to have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million. They had to be in business for a minimum of four years and be headquartered in North America.
DFW-based companies varied in fiscal year revenue growth from Asset Panda’s 3779 percent growth to rewardStyle’s 196 percent growth and they are located all across North Texas.
The ten DFW companies recognized on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 List are:
- Asset Panda, a Frisco-based software company, placed #33 with 3779 percent growth
- Solovis, an Irving-based software company, placed #49 with 2582 percent growth
- Fuse Medical, Inc., a Richardson-based medical device company, placed #89 with 1471 percent growth
- Neo Therapeutics, Inc., a Grand Prairie-based biotechnology/pharmaceutical company, placed #104 with 1218 percent growth
- Newline Interactive, a Plano-based electronic devices/hardware company, placed #114 with 1109 percent growth
- Alkami, a Plano-based software company, placed #130 with 958 percent growth
- Nuvectra Corp, a Plano-based medical device company, placed #145 with 832 percent growth
- o9 Solutions, a Dallas-based software company, placed #169 with 669 percent growth
- Blucora, Inc., an Irving-based digital content/media/entertainment company, placed #290 with 376 percent growth
- rewardStyle, a Dallas-based digital content/media/entertainment company, placed #450 with 196 percent growth
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.