The Real Estate Council has announced the lineup of its 2022 executive committee and board of directors. TREC, the largest organization of its type in Dallas-Fort Worth, says it represents some 95 percent of the commercial real estate business in North Texas. Its influential membership base includes professionals and companies comprised of developers, architects, builders, brokers, attorneys, bankers, and more.
Serving as chair of the TREC board is Kim Butler, executive VP at HALL Group. Chair-elect and investors board chair is Trey Morsbach, co-head of JLL’s Dallas office. Serving as secretary is Kennan Kolendo, partner and real estate practice group co-chair at Haynes and Boone. Deloitte audit and assurance partner Dustin Schultz will serve as treasurer. And Coats Rose Director Mattye Jones will serve as chair of the council’s political action committee.
Other executive committee members include:
- Associate Leadership Council (ALC) Class Chair: Stephanie Laughlin, Jacob & Hefner Associates
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Chair: Darren James, KAI Enterprises
- FightNight Chair: Craig Wilson, Stream Realty Partners
- Leadership Alumni Chair: Elias C. Bahar, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Leadership Development Advisory Chair: Steve Aldrich, Hillwood
- Membership Chair: Chris McCluskey, VanTrust Real Estate, LLC
- Programs Chair: Jeff Montgomery, Republic Title, Inc.
- Public Policy Chair: Scott Rohrman, 42 Real Estate, LLC
- ALC Class Representative: Max Schwartzstein, Providential Realty Partners
- Young Guns Chair: Patrick Henning, Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC
New board of directors members:
- Michael Alost, KDC
- Susan Arledge, E Smith Realty Partners
- Robert “Ben” Brewer, Hines Interests LP
- William Brokaw, Hillwood Urban
- Joseph Cahoon, SMU Institute for Real Estate
- William T. “Chip” Cavanaugh, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C.
- Chad Cook, Quadrant Investment Properties
- Lynn Dowdle, Dowdle Real Estate
- Mark E. Drumm, The Shelter Companies, LLC
- Melissa Eastman, Stewart Title
- Allison Frizzo, Hart Commercial
- Brian Heflin, PlainsCapital Bank
- Will Hendrickson, Granite Properties
- Marshall A. Hess, MHCI, LLC.
- Brent Houston, JPMorgan
- Matt Hudnall, Maynard Cooper & Gale
- Russell Ingrum, CBRE
- Alex John, Jr., HKS
- Avery Johnson, Avery Capital
- Eric E. Kreuger, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Torrey Littlejohn, JLL
- Holden Lunsford, Holt Lunsford Commercial
- Tommy Mann, Winstead PC
- Jeff Matthews, Winstead PC
- Jason McCann, Vari, LLP
- Frank Mihalopoulos, Corinth Properties
- Joshua Millsap, KFM Engineering & Design
- Steve M. Modory, Champion Advisory Partners
- Michael Oswald, Hill & Wilkinson
- Kathy Permenter, Younger Partners
- Steve Rado, EY
- James Ray, MetLife Real Estate Investors
- Katy Slade, Mintwood Real Estate
- Terry Syler, The Retail Connection
- Daniel Taylor, Colliers International
- Kristian Teleki, Matthews Southwest
- Ray W. Washburne, Charter Holdings
An impact organization, TREC’s mission is to “cultivate relationships in the commercial real estate industry, to catalyze community investment, influence policy, propel careers, and develop the leaders of tomorrow.,” the group says. Its members aim to transform communities and influence policy, as well as propel successful careers through networking, education programming, and leadership development.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.