For the third year in a row, Inc. Magazine has unveiled its annual Inc. 5000 Regionals list. And nearly 40 North Texas companies made the cut for the Southwest region.
The 2022 list includes the 141 fastest-growing private companies in the Southwest, and 923 total companies nationwide. Selections were made based on percentage of growth between 2018 and 2020. Companies in the Southwest, which includes Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona, had an average growth rate of 154%. In 2020, the 141 companies added more than 10,500 new jobs, generating an economic impact of nearly $11 billion, according to Inc.
“This year’s Inc. 5000 Regional winners represent one of the most exceptional and exciting lists of America’s off-the-charts growth companies,” said Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc, in a statement. “They’re disruptors and job creators, and all delivered an outsize impact on the economy. These are the companies you’ll be hearing about for years to come.”
North Texas companies created more than 3,800 new jobs
Out of those 141 companies, 39 were from the Dallas-Fort Worth region and 106 were from Texas overall. According to Inc., DFW companies had an average growth rate of 149%, created more than 3,800 jobs, and had a collective revenue of $1.3 billion. At the state level, the 106 companies had an average growth rate of 152%, generating a collective revenue of $9.6 billion, and created more than 9,500 jobs.
The publication said companies in Fort Worth, Austin, and Scottsdale, Ariz. Had the highest growth rates for the Southwest overall. To be considered, companies had to be U.S.-based and founded and generating a minimum revenue of $100,000 by March 2018 and $1 million in 2020.
Two North Texas companies make the Southwest Top 10
Two North Texas companies cracked the Top 10 for the Southwest Region. The highest ranked was Fort Worth-based TimelyMD, a collegiate-focused virtual health solutions provider, which came in at No. 7 with a growth rate of 1,474%. The next was Frisco’s Premier Health Solutions (No. 9), a health insurance-focused third-party administrator that saw a growth rate of 1,220%.
The highest ranked company in the Southwest region was Austin-based Pushnami, an online audience engagement platform that reported a whopping 27,530% growth rate.
Meet the local honorees
Check out the DFW-based companies below, along with their ranks and growth rates.
- 7: TimelyMD (Fort Worth)—1,474%
- 9: Premier Health Solutions (Frisco)—1,220%
- 11: Aptino (Irving)—1,053%
- 14 PlayMakar (Fort Worth)—926%
- 17: Synaptic Solar (Richardson)—755%
- 18: Connect Home Health (North Richland Hills)—655%
- 20: StaffDNA (Plano)—618%
- 26: Cariloop (Richardson)—415%
- 33: Sirius Building Company (Addison)—342%
- 37: Loftwall (Grand Prairie)—311%
- 54: NexxtGen Corporation (Irving)—212%
- 55: Appspace (Dallas)—211%
- 56: Eosera (Fort Worth)—205%
- 60: Tridius Technologies (Plano)—190%
- 63: Utility Concierge (Farmers Branch)—178%
- 66: Napali Capital (Roanoke)—171%
- 67: o9 Solutions (Dallas)—168%
- 68: MB2 Dental Solutions (Carrollton)—168%
- 71: Ironside Human Resources (Dallas)—154%
- 75: Venn Technology (Grapevine)—149%
- 79: EPSoft Technologies (Farmers Branch)—141%
- 81: Synaptic Pediatric Therapies (Dallas)—138%
- 82: Pegasus Technology Solutions (Frisco)—135%
- 84: Adonis Auto (Grand Prairie)—130%
- 88: AdComp Systems (Lewisville)—121%
- 91: Hypercore Networks (Garland)—116%
- 94: Experion Technologies (Plano)—108%
- 100: Global Integrity Finance (McKinney)—97%
- 101: Home Tax Solutions (Dallas)—96%
- 103: OP2 Labs (Fort Worth)—95%
- 106: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency (Arlington)—94%
- 110: DKBinnovative (Frisco)—91%
- 114: TechStar Group (Lewisville)—81%
- 122 Dallaswear Uniforms (Dallas)—75%
- 128: Sigma Surveillance (Dallas)—70%
- 130: Apex Dental Partners (Dallas)—68%
- 137: ManaMed (Denton)—62%
- 138: First Nation Title Insurance Company (Plano)—62%
- 140: Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate (Dallas)—60%
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.