Applications are being accepted for the Inc. 5000 list which ranks the nation’s 5,000 fastest-growing companies based on the percentage of revenue growth over a three-year period.
But don’t dawdle, the deadline is May 1. In 2016, nearly 200 Dallas-Fort Worth companies qualified for the list.
To qualify, your company must meet all of these qualifications:
- Be privately owned and based in the United States. It can’t be a subsidiary of another company.
- Have started earning revenue by March 31, 2013
- Had revenue no less than $100,000 in 2013
- Had revenue no less than $2 million in 2016
- Revenue in 2016 exceeds revenue in 2013
Last year, the highest-ranked DFW company on the list was S2 Capital. The real estate company, headquartered in Addison, had annual revenue of $28.8 million and had a three-year growth of 9,646 percent, according to the Dallas Business Journal.
Inc. said that being in the Inc. 5000 list gives companies national, local, and industry exposure, and the company will be profiled on Inc.com; it will boost company morale, and could help build sales momentum.
Companies will be notified via email in mid-July whether they made the list or not, and the list will go live on Inc.com in late August.
To apply, go here.
Delivering what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth innovation, every day. Get the Dallas Innovates e-newsletter.