Dallas County, along with the North Texas Innovation Alliance, wants to unleash innovation.
The county will host a Drone and Robotics Innovation Demo Day on June 26 to introduce use cases to Dallas County departments and assess their ROI potential and scalability for wider county and local government implementation.
Last month the county invited UAS /robotics tech vendors to participate in the demo day as volunteers to provide a no-cost demonstration of their technology’s capabilities in Dallas County.
Dallas County said it’s interested in a range of UAS/robotics use cases, which include:
- Parking lot surveillance
- Illegal dumping monitoring/detection
- Supply/warehouse delivery or inventory management
- Inter-office/inter-building delivery
- County fleet vehicle remote inspections
- County building condition inspection and evaluation
- Drones/robotics for public safety
The Dallas County event is hosted by the North Texas Innovation Alliance (NTXIA) in partnership with Marketplace.city.
For more information, go here.
The story published on May 30, 2023, was updated on June 23, 2023 to reflect the latest event information.
Get on the list.
Dallas Innovates, every day.
Sign up to keep your eye on what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth, every day.