When it comes to corporate relocation and business expansion opportunities, Frisco means business. Strategically located 25 miles north of Dallas in the hotbed of the North Platinum Corridor, Frisco is one of the most desirable locations in the United States to live, work, play, educate, and innovate.
In this dynamic and thriving community, the Frisco Economic Development Corporation’s mission is the creation of jobs, increasing economic opportunities, and improving quality of life for all Frisco residents and their families.
The Frisco EDC is also strongly focused on the retention and expansion of business to keep unemployment low and widen the city’s property tax base.
Frisco EDC Services:
- Assist with real estate property searches, including searches on behalf of the company or directing company to City’s Interactive GIS mapping tool
- Customize on-site presentations for relocating staff
- Coordinate site selection tours and regional briefings
- Research and provide findings in key areas, such as available workforce
- Provide access to business networks and community leadership
- Help facilitate the city’s permitting process by closely coordinating with Development Services
- Aid in evaluating incentive qualification
- Assist and facilitate sponsor applications for state of Texas incentives
The Frisco EDC is ready to pave the way to success for your business.