Mayhem, indeed. Ten of the sharpest wits in Dallas will spar in 5 “fights” on the hotbed of undecided topics in digital technology today.
This year’s lineup has some real heavy hitters (pun intended), says Digital Dallas Founder Michael Pratt. The Dallas Morning News called last year’s event “a lively, if nerdy, debate.” As always, the lineup of referees (including Andrew Hopkins, managing director of Accenture, and Jennifer Saenz, CMO of Frito-Lay) will get to ask piercing questions and have a weighted vote when it comes to picking the winner.
And, audience members will weigh in using their collective voices to render judgment. To sweeten the deal, WeWork will be providing Swag Bags “worthy of the Oscars” (or so they tell me), says Pratt. We hear that Common Desk will have its fancy airstream lounge on hand to hang out in in front of the Granada, too.
DALLAS INNOVATOR PERK: 10 FREE TICKETS TO DIGITAL DALLAS’ DIGITAL FIGHT CLUB 2018
Be the first to grab them before they’re gone: Register here and use the promotional code dinnovatesfc.
(Missed the 10? You can still register here. “Late Bird” tickets start at $30).
Dates and times can change. Be sure to check the registration site for any updates.
DIGITAL FIGHT CLUB 2018
For its third year, Digital Fight Club 2018 will be a night full of wit and five “fights” that will be led by Accenture Managing Director Andrew Hopkins, along with a panel of five referees including Grant Moise, publisher of the Dallas Morning News, and Jennifer Saenz, CMO of Frito-Lay.
The Fight Card
- Retail: Physical vs. Digital
- Daniel Black (Founder of Glass Media) vs. Elie Finegold (EIR of MetaProp and former VP of Innovation CBRE)
- Voice: Marketing & Control
- Chris Ferrel (Director of Digital Strategy of Richards Group) vs. Michelle Hagen (CEO of Tandem Theory)
- Design: Speed, Technology & Process
- Brian Sullivan (Director of Design Strategy of Sabre) vs. James Helms (VP of Design of Intuit)
- Blockchain: Security & Trust vs. Promise
- Jaime Chambron (VP of Customer Engagement of NTT Data) vs. Mark Hopkins (CEO of Roger Wilco)
- Smart Cameras/Smart Images
- Thierry Hubert (CEO of Darwin Ecosystem) vs. Skip Howard (CEO of Spacee)
For more details, go here.
The event is being held from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Granada Theater at 3524 Greenville Ave. in Dallas.
Editors note: Digital Dallas is a Dallas Innovates partner organization.
Delivering what’s new and next in Dallas-Fort Worth innovation, every day. Get the Dallas Innovates e-newsletter.